Saturday, February 11, 2012

Juicer for V-Day

I've always been bad at keeping presents a secret...so the moment one of my Valentines Day presents came in the mail that I bought for the hubby, I knew I had to gift it immediately or spoil the surprise!

I bought him a Juicer!  We've never had one before, and in fact do not currently own a blender.  With our recent obsession with healthy living, which has included a few Jamba Juice trips, a juicer is not only a financially smart investment, but something we could have fun with. The hubby ran out to the store right away and brought back:

Carrots
Pineapples
Mixed Berries (prepackaged)
Apples
Oranges
Bananas

And then he threw a little bit of everything into the juicer!  And Viola - our first cup of frothy yumminess:


So far we're loving it - everything we try is delicious! Stay tuned for recipe reviews and a peak into the juicing book I bought the hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment